family

family

Monday, November 15, 2010

School/Life Update


Wow, has time flown. Every year seems to go by quicker and quicker and I'm finally starting to see just how fast life will pass me by if I don't take advantage of it. I've also been busy as hell working on my degree and I am happy to say that I can finally see the end. All I have left this semester is 3 exams, 1 practical, 2 lab reports, and 1 big group project. Next semester is going to be really difficult, but after that I will only have two classes in the fall and then I am done.

Schedule Next Semester:
Industrial Microbiology MWF 8:30-9:20am
Industrial Micro Lab M 1:30-4:20pm
Microbial Genetics MWF 9:30-10:20am
Micro Genetics Lab W 1:30-4:20pm
Biochemistry MWF 10:30-11:20
Biochemistry Lab T 2:30-5:20
Tropical Diseases TR 11:30-1:20

Seem busy? Haha, it will be. I figured I'd rather have one way hard semester and then an easy one, so there it is. I know I can do it though and I know it will be worth it. I'm probably going to take at least a couple years off of school to work full time after I get my Bachelor's degree. Get my loans paid off and work on building up my credit as best as I can. Also work on becoming more independent and finding a house with a nice yard for Laila. I really want to go to Law School and I'm going to aim my life in that direction, but I know that it wont' be easy.

I can't believe I am seriously going to be done. It's taken a bit longer than I would've liked, but I am seriously going to be a graduate and it's an amazing feeling to have hard work actually pay off. I just hope that it will give me the jumpstart I need on my life because the economy has just been depressing so far. I've been trying to find a job for awhile so I can work while I'm in school, but the problem is that most people want full time workers and I just can't do that with my schedule.

I am doing everything I can to improve my life and who I am, but I know I still have such a far way to go. I need to work on being more productive in life and taking better care of my body. I think that as long as I organize myself that I can get myself to the point I want to be in life. So many exciting things are going to be happening and I can't wait to take them on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment