family

family

Friday, January 14, 2011

Astrological Signs Shift




Alright, so I'm sure everyone has heard by now that the all of our preconceived notions about what our signs are have apparently been wrong. For 20 years, I've been a Gemini which means that I am energetic, charismatic, communicative, witty, and that I have a child-like fascination with the world and with new experiences. I've been pretty comfortable with this sign and although I'm not obsessed with my sign it's something that I felt like was a part of me.. even if it was in a small way.

Now, all the sudden, I am a Taurus. Not that I mind giving up the "split personality" sign and accepting a... bull? Haha. Interestingly enough (or maybe i'm just convincing myself) Taurus actually fit me better. The characteristics of a Taurus include stable, conservative, home-loving, people who rarely get upset. A Taurus knows their own strength but usually handles situations with dignity and self-control. Taurus is also the most stubborn of all zodiac signs. I can say one thing about myself.. I am very, very stubborn.

So, depending on what source you read this shift is either bullshit or it's real. Honestly, I can see traits of myself in all zodiac signs. I've never been too reliant on horoscopes because most people's horoscopes can fit me some days. I would never get a tattoo for either one because I don't think this stuff defines me. It's just interesting to follow. It's funny because I checked what signs I was compatible with and according to those charts me and Kyle are not compatible at all.

I guess I'll just have to define myself based off of my own life experiences and discover my own personality traits instead of relying on horoscopes to tell me who I am or how to live. Weird concept.. I know. For now, I guess I'll just be a Gemiarus or Taurmini..

I wonder how much people will be using the pick up line "What's your sign?" It's probably going to start a lot more conversation than it used to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment