family

family

Sunday, February 13, 2011

This Weekend...




Last night, Kyle and I went night boarding. It was an absolute blast. I was worried because I hadn't been in a while and my last experience was not so great. It was also Kyle's first time so I was worried about just how much I could teach him lol. I must say he picked up on it really fast and I felt like I had never stopped. I fell off every single lift (he didn't fall off one! grr!), but besides that I maybe fell once or twice. I loved going fast even though that meant I had to stop and wait for Kyle sometimes, but it was totally worth it.

Just a great reminder to me that the little things and the little moments in life are what make up for all the hard stuff. My weeks are usually hell because of my physical problems and having such long hours at school. However, I always enjoy coming home and relaxing, working on homework, and spending time with Kyle. Even better is the weekends when we can actually get out and do stuff and forget about the rest of the world for awhile.


We also went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet with Blake this weekend which was VERY cute. Haha, definitely an animated kid film but it was pretty well-done and also had some adult humor thrown in there. Of course my dorky personality enjoyed it haha. We also watched "The Kids are Alright" last night which is a WAY good movie. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has an open mind and is not easily offended.

Anyway, I'm off to work on homework that I avoided all weekend. It sucks that Valentine's Day is on a week day, but I feel like I got to celebrate and do some fun stuff this weekend that completely makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment