family

family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Future/Quick Update

Last night, Kyle and I went and saw his new nephew, Dallas. God, was that baby cute. :) When I was younger, I really didn't ever see myself having kids.. it just seemed like such a foreign thing to me. However, the last couple years it's something that I haven't been able to stop looking forward too. I know I am young and I am not in a rush to have kids anytime soon, but I can still appreciate how amazing it is when I watch others go through that experience. I also must say that Kyle's family makes extremely cute babies, so that's a plus ha ha ha.

On that note, I have been working on my future lately and trying to decide what I want to do and I am fairly positive that I am going to be taking a break from school. I have been looking at information on law school as well as getting my medical technologist certification and both just don't look really all that appealing right now. I think I have been in school too long and that I need to have a break to start earning money and getting the other aspects of my life on track. As much as a struggle it has been with my body, I need to get a job and start getting independent, moving out, and preparing for a future.

So, that's where I am right now. In the meantime though, the next 3 weeks of school are going to be hell. I can't believe that I seriously have 3 weeks left, but they will be busy. So, I'm going to start working on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment