family

family

Monday, April 4, 2011

River Bottoms

Oh Utah weather how much I do hate you sometimes.
It's really a drag to have two nice days and then get snow.. in April.

Anyway, I decided to enjoy the weather with Kyle on Friday. We wanted to go hiking but since the canyons still had snow we decided to just go on a walk along the river bottoms. We walked for about 2 hours.. and it's probably the farthest I've ever gotten on that trail. It was a blast to get to spend some stress-free alone time with him and to just enjoy the sun. We got some pretty good pictures too. I love spending time with him; always makes me feel like all the pain I go through on a daily basis is worth it because when I am with him I can just relax and enjoy being with him.

Anyway, this is a quick one because it's finals time and I am swamped.








No comments:

Post a Comment