family

family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick Update: New Job and Hiking

So big shock, I've been really busy with starting work. This last week has gone pretty decent actually. I've had to work a little bit with my body to get it to cooperate with me, but so far things have been going great and I love my new job. I'm doing a lot of training right now which can get really redundant, but it's by far the best company I've ever worked for and I could see myself working for them for a long time. I'm excited to finally have an opportunity to get somewhere in life and to start saving up so that I can move out again.

So between working and having appointments, errands, and things to get done I've been pretty exhausted. I've had a little bit of down time though to spend with Kyle in the evenings as well as seeing Blake on the weekends. We went on a beautiful hike on Sunday because it was one of the few days that's been really warm. It was so nice to get away and get outdoors where all the crap in life seems to finally disappear. Just helps put things into perspective after going through so much all the time. Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick update.

Here are some pictures from the hike:







Enjoy your week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment