family

family

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update: Change In Diet.. Again.

Alright, so I finally got sick of being on my extreme diet. I got sick of constantly being exhausted, starving, and irritable and still having my stomach hurt. So, I broke it last night. I'm still going to try to eat as healthy as I can and stay away from alcohol, soda, milk, etc but it's just not worth it anymore. I'm finally starting to realize what a bunch of crap homeopathic medicine is and it sucks, but it's reality check time.

It's been going pretty good so far. I have a lot more energy and was able to actually run farther than I usually do today. However, my stomach is still about the same. I'll figure it out though. I'd rather have energy then not if my stomach is the same either way. Just gotta keep fighting and it's nothing new.

I start my new job on Monday and I can't wait. As nice as it's been to have some time off, I am getting pretty bored and restless. So, it will be nice to have something to do during the day especially since it's a job I am interested in. I'm also trying to read and write a lot more which is going pretty good so far. I've actually been writing offline a lot more just because it's a totally different experience. As soon as Kyle starts work, I'll probably be able to spend my evenings reading while he does homework so that will be nice.

Alright, there's my quick update for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment