1) Charli found her voice box. She made the most amazing squealing noises and sounded like a baby dinosaur.
2) One morning Dad placed Charli in front of the mirror in just her diaper and Charli squealed at herself for a good 10 minutes. Mom thought it was the best image ever to walk in and see a naked baby so excited to see herself.
3) Charli went swimming for the first time. She did okay but didn't like the sun in her eyes.
4) Mom and Dad were dealing with a lot of basement projects all at once. Charli got to go with mom and dad to pick out kitchen cabinets, pick out granite counter tops, and to pick out carpet. She did really well and slept through most of it.
5) Charli started sleeping in her crib again when mom got sick with pneumonia. Charli actually did really well and slept through most of the night on her own.
6) It became more difficult to settle Charli as it seemed like all of are methods didn't work anymore. We started using a little vibrating chair that Charli's grandma had bought her and she loved it. We were pretty sure she was starting to teeth but no signs of an actual tooth yet.
7) Charli was pretty fussy her first 4th of July and slept through most of it.
8) Charli began to find her feet more often and seemed fascinated by them. Still loved to suck on her fingers.
9) Charli still did really well in the car and fell asleep most of the time when we ran errands.
10) Charli got to meet her cousin Khloe. :)
Charli and Khloe
The magic chair that Charli slept in when she was teething.
Charli being cute in her pjs.
Charli with her Daddy getting ready to swim.
Charli sleeping while Mom and Dad picked out cabinets.
Charli's 5 month pictures.
I love you beautiful baby girl.