family

family

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Updates for the Norman Family

I feel so behind on blogging. I really enjoy when I take the time to do it but life is just busy busy and my toddler tends to be even more busy.

Charli really has developed quite the personality. She started walking at about 14 months and has just gotten faster and faster. She doesn't crawl at all anymore and is constantly on the move. She is so happy, loud and bossy and she has definitely started having temper tantrums as she experiences her emotions. She still naps a couple of times a day and sleeps pretty good at night.. most nights. She also finally got one tooth to break through and I am pretty sure a ton will soon follow.

One of many silly faces.

So dang happy to be with mom. <3 p="">
Eating watermelon at the park on Mom's birthday.


Exploring the hospital when mom was there for a really bad cold.


I love her so much and I am so lucky to be her mommy even on days where it can feel more difficult. She has become so much more fun though now that she is so interactive and I love getting to show her new experiences as she grows up.

Charli also had some exciting news to share recently:
She is going to be a big sister come this December. :) I am currently 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and it has been a rough go this time. I have definitely experienced a lot more morning sickness and fatigue this time and chasing a toddler around in the midst of it has been difficult. I am extremely blessed to have a loving husband who has stepped up in every way to make sure both of his girls are well taken care of and for that I am forever grateful. He really is the best partner I could have ever asked for.

We find out the gender in two weeks and I am so excited to find out if our next baby will be a baby brother or baby sister. I honestly have no idea. Kyle is very confident that I am carrying a little boy and at times I feel that I agree, but I haven't been 100% sure. I guess I would lean more towards girl because boy just hasn't felt right and that's how I felt with Charli.. but I can't say I am one of those moms who just knows. I just want a healthy baby and so far everything looks great and the baby is measuring perfectly. This will more than likely be our last child since Kyle and I would like a smaller family so we  can do more family trips and it's just easier to handle financially. We also want to be super close to our kids and be able to give them a lot of one on one attention. Let's face it.. parenting is hard and although we love our baby we can't wait to have older kids who we can do more with.

We are going to California for a week right after we find out the gender and plan on doing a beach announcement of sorts so I will try to update the blog when we get back and share our adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment