I have been terrible at keeping up with Riley's milestones. Our lives have been so dang busy.
1) Riley started rolling from back to tummy during her fourth month.
2) Riley was on breastmilk until 6 months thanks to generous donors and then started transitioning onto goats milk. She was fully on goats milk starting at 7.5 months.
3) At 7 months Riley started getting up on her hands and knees, rocking, and rolling from her stomach to her back on accident. She also started being able to sit on her own and preferred standing up in a walker or rolling around on the floor.
4) Rileys sleep has been inconsistent. There are some nights where she will sleep 11 hours straight, some nights where she wakes up once and other nights where she wakes up multiple times.
5) At four months grandma norman started watching both girls during the day and aunt Kim went back to work.
6) At about 7 months Riley really started getting interested in solids more so than bottles.
7) Riley has been in general a very happy and expressive baby.
8) Riley got her first ear infection and we didn't know because she was still acting calm.
9) Riley went swimming a lot and mostly wasn't phased too much to be in the water one way or another.
10) Riley loves putting everything in her mouth and chewing on her fists. She still doesn't have any teeth.
The girls on Easter.
The girls on the 4th of July.
Charli loves reading to Riley.
Getting an x ray on her hips since she was breech for so long.