2) Charli had her first thanksgiving but was pretty tired because she was still recovering from being sick. She was pretty happy still though but was more interested in making a mess of her food than eating it. She did love the deserts of course though.
3) Charli started to show signs of crawling and would get up on her knees but then fall over onto her head.
4) Charli definitely became more clingy and loved being carried around by mom and dad. She made sure we knew that she wanted this at all times.
5) You couldn't eat a meal alone anymore. Charli remained interested in all food and had to have her share.
6) Charli would clap on command and started to high five her dad.
7) Charli had Christmas pictures taken and did awesome considering she was up all night the night before.
8) Charli continued to sleep pretty well with a rough night here and there.
Being silly with mom :)
Beautiful baby blues.
IV at the doctors.
Sitting in front of the christmas tree.
Time with daddy on thanksgiving.
One of Charli's Christmas pictures
Another of Charli's christmas pictures.
Charli at 10 months.