2) Started sucking on her fingers and hand more
3) Started leeping more through the night for the most part and usually only woke up once. Charli still slept with Mom and Dad because they liked having her with them.
4) Starting sticking her tongue out when she smiled ha ah and she started to have different types of smiles. Sometimes it seems like she puts her whole entire body into her smiles and other times it is just a polite close mouthed smile.
5) Loved Frozen and singing
6) Mom went back to work so Charli started staying with Aunt Kim during the day
7) Charli liked sitting up more than laying down and wanted to see everything
8) Started to grab onto her blankets with her hands and would hold onto toys.
9) Had a really good routine with mom in the morning before Mom had to go to work.
10) Pooped in the tub for the first time
11) Graduated to size 2 diapers.
12) Went on her first hike with mom and dad for mom's birthday. Charli sucked on her fist the whole way up and only got upset on the way back.
13) At her 4 month appointment Charli weighed 12 lb 12 oz and was 24.2 inches long.
Started to stick her tongue out...
Taking a nap with Uncle Ryan..
Hanging out with her cousin Carter
Hiking on Mommy's B-day
Pretty and happy at 4 months :)
So peaceful sleeping.
Finding her fingers..