family

family

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Falling, falling, faster everyday.



It is absolutely amazing how much I am discovering about myself and who I am inside and out. I had a very negative experience 3 nights ago and without getting into too many details, it has made me step back and try to find so much strength within myself. I am starting to realize the intensity of who I really am and the simple choices that can change that every day. I used to think I was strong because I was really good at controlling my emotions, but now I am starting to see that strength sometimes means facing your emotions and fears.

Ever since I met Kyle, my life has been turned upside down and I am loving every minute of it. There hasn't been a day I haven't seen him, until now. He is going to be gone for the next 8 days and as much as I will miss him, it is only going to validate what a strong connection I have with him and it doesn't worry me in the slightest. I know that even if he isn't here, I still have his support and his strength to get me through what I am facing.

I am absolutely head over heels and am just shocked at the connection I have had with him from the beginning. I never saw my life going in such an amazing direction so fast after all the pain that I went through but I am absolutely happy that I took a chance. It is so nice to be in a relationship where I can fully trust who I am with and where I don't have to worry about if they are taking care of their responsibilities. The chemistry (physically, emotionally, & spirituality) that I have with him constantly blows my mind. He is just absolutely amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment