family

family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Karma


The good karma just keeps on coming. Finally! Ha ha. So, I'm still dealing with my body but its a daily challenge and I'm just going to keep facing it because there's not a lot I can do to change that.

I got a job, finally, and I'm actually really excited to work for this company. I'll be working at Nelson Labs in an internship position for the summer at least and hopefully after that their goal is to get me into a permanent position. The only thing holding me back, of course, is my class schedule in the fall. Wow, I can't wait to be done with school so that can stop holding me back. Anyway, it's a great company from my first impression so far and it seems like they really take care of their employees so I'm hoping everything works out because I really need a stable career at this point in my life. It's time to start paying off debts and saving up to move out.

My brother's band also won the cinco de X competition through x96. Unfortunately, he won't get to play in it because of training but it's still pretty cool that they won. It took a lot of support because it was pretty much based off of votes, but I'm glad they won and I hope it takes them further.

I just have a lot to be grateful/happy about in life right now. Besides my stupid body, things are going good. Kyle is going to be starting school in two weeks and I'm so excited for him. I know it's going to be hard for him, but I also know that he is capable of doing well. Things are also going pretty well for me and him and I'm happy that I still have an honest, open, and strong relationship.

Plus, it can't stay cold much longer.


So, yes, life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment