family

family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pointless Rambling

Starting over. Again. I have pretty much been keeping some type of journal since I was eight years old. I would like to make this a positive experience as well as a useful tool when navigating through the chaos that I like to call my life. As much as I would like to guarantee that this will be upbeat, I know that would be a false promise and a useless one at that. Part of the consequences of thinking all the time (like I do) involves facing all types of answers in my life whether they are good or bad. However, I am okay with that.

I am not going to introduce myself or give you little facts about who I am. I figure if you have made it this far, you at least know me somewhat. If not, I guess you can take whatever you want from this blog. Either way, I am not ready to face defining exactly who I am. It would be far too complicated at this point in my life. All I know is that the one thing I have always been able to turn to and express myself with is my writing. Nothing else is there for me regardless and I have always remembered that. So, hopefully, I'll keep giving it a chance and try to find the passion behind it that I used to have.

So, for now, I will start this off shallow. Tomorrow, I am getting my hair redone. Haha, I know.. this is an important topic for everyone to follow. Here is what I am thinking about getting done as far as color goes:





And with that shallow note, I am going to go attempt to fight my insomnia. Maybe I will make this more interesting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment