family

family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Update/Camping

I'm finally done with school. It feels so good to have a huge load of stress off my plate and to be able to start refocusing my goals at least for the next four months. I'd like to find some steady work, but I would also like to focus on having some fun as well as little things to improve my life and to continue growing as a person. This ranges from everything to cleaning out my room again (lol) to spending a lot of time reading this summer. I'd also like to try writing a little more freely which means it probably won't be posted online.

This weekend was pretty good. Got to get away with my family, Kyle, and Blake and spend some time at the Sand Dunes. The only crappy part was that it was WAY too cold. I was ready for bikini weather and I probably only spent a total of two hours in a swimsuit top. The rest of the time I had layered hoodies on ha ha. It was still nice to get away and spend some quality time with Kyle without having to worry about him going to work or me having to study. Got to meet some pretty fun people as well and overall just had a really good time and I did it sober. It's actually really amazing to me how much my health issues have changed my overall approach on life. I like eating healthy and making healthy choices for myself because in the long run it's going to mean so much more to me.

I'm actually really starting to enjoy the direction my life is going in. It's been a struggle and I've gone through a lot of changes, but I'm here and I'm living the life I want to live. The past is starting to feel like a dream to me and a pretty negative one at that. I just feel like I've grown the most in this past year then I did in my whole teenage years. I used to struggle so much with who I even was as a person and what I wanted out of life, but it's all starting to fall into place and I love it. I'm glad I can be a positive person now and that I finally believe in myself.

Here are some pictures from the trip:




No comments:

Post a Comment