family

family

Thursday, January 4, 2018

01/04/2018

Today was an okay day. Work was rough again.. signed off on a deviation and an amendment for myself. I'm starting to feel like I should give up on trying to be good and just settle on being mediocre. I'm really hoping that as things shift soon that I'll be able to feel not so overwhelmed and feel like I can slow down and do my job well. I'm going to be making an effort to do so anyway because I can't handle all these blows to my self esteem much longer.

At least this week I feel like a good mom. I've been having a ton of fun with the girls and they are so dang cute and interactive. Riley is finally starting to hold her own bottle and we are starting to look into preschools this fall for Charli. I'm not ready for her to already start going to school.. I can't believe how fast she has grown up already. But I'm also so dang proud of how smart and kind she is.. she's so good with Riley and is so dang excited to be around her and play with her.

My family is really my sunshine this week. Work has been an absolute struggle of feeling overwhelmed and not good enough. I take my job way too seriously and any mistakes that are made are unforgivable to me.. I'll beat myself up for a week now after a day like today. The problem is when I am surrounded by people who aren't reading my body language and keep feeling the need to give me a hard time.. I'm usually up for it but it's been an awful week for it.

On Saturday I get to go out with some coworkers/friends for drinks and I am looking forward to it. It's nice to be thought of as part of someone's social circle.

Was this a little less depressing then the previous posts? Ha ha

She's finally holding her own bottle!


Finally got some new clothes that I feel didn't fit terribly.. doesn't happen often ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment