family

family

Thursday, January 11, 2018

On the up and up

This week has been better than last week. I have hope that my job is about to feel a lot more fulfilling. I am excited to have a team of 3 people up and running and to be through a little bit of the transition period. I'm also feeling more confident as I get to talk to sponsors more.

I'm not feeling as isolated or disconnected or as desperate and I feel like emotionally I am at a healthier balance. Not perfect but healthier. Trying not to own everyone else's baggage and drama and I think I've been doing better in that regard and just taking the connections I can get when I get them.

Kids have a way of making the most sane people feel crazy. Tonight was rough for Charli. Every little thing was a huge melt down and fight. Those days aren't too often but they are super exhausting and make me feel awful if and when I lose my temper. It's hard not to own your kids emotions and to lose it yourself sometimes. 

Still working out and reaching for my fitness goals.. definitely need to dial in my nutrition but I feel strong and great. I think I've been motivating Kyle to start lifting again as well.. not that he needs it but it's fun to work on those goals together.

My cute girls and their daddy. 😍


My defiant stinker and me. 

Her organization is astounding.

Showing off on leg day ha ha

My cute little toddler.

My before and after picture from August until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment