family

family

Monday, March 14, 2011

Diet Overhaul

Goodbye wheat, good bye rye, goodbye cheese, goodbye milk, goodbye banannas, goodbye tomato, goodbye pork.

The following foods I can no longer eat. Not for at least 30 days and possibly even longer. I am on day 2 an even though this is probably one of the most difficult things I've had to do I am actually feeling pretty dang good. I have energy and I don't know what to do with it. I have been working out, sleeping well, eating what I thought was alright and I have constantly been exhausted. I thought for sure that I had depression or something along those lines because of just being so tired for no reason. And two days off of the above foods and I feel like I am going crazy with energy lol. I am starving all the time because everything I eat breaks down so fast, but it's worth it.

It is good to have hope and even though I have to struggle for what most people call normal I am ready to fight. I want to feel better and I want to appreciate and enjoy my life. I have a strong support behind me and I am so appreciative for my mom for stepping up and helping me find foods I can actually eat. She pretty much had to pull me out of bed yesterday because I was so sick. I also appreciate Kyle because as usual, he is nothing but supportive and loving and I am so so lucky to have him in my life. I couldn't be more in love then I am now and I can't wait to see what the future will bring for us.

There's my quick update. I guess I'm not much in the mood for writing still, but I will try to track my progress at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment