family

family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Medical Update

Just a quick update I guess. I feel boring cause I don't have a lot to really talk about but I guess it's good to keep track of all this sometimes.

My diet is going pretty good so far. Just some of the highlights:

Pros: my stomach feels a lot better, i get bursts of energy, i know that i am eating a lot more healthy

Cons: I'm constantly tired, feel weak, weird twitches, food cravings, having to cook constantly

This is definitely a learning curve. I'm having to learn how to cook in the first place, but also how to cook things in a much different way then most. There are so many basic things I need to make sure aren't in my food such as corn which is a major base in a lot of foods. But It will be good for me in the long run and even though it's a pain, it's something that will become easy when it is habitual for me. It's just not yet and there is a lot of changes my body is going through.

I go to the doctor tomorrow and I'm going to talk to her about how long I need to be on the diet and what I can expect.. I mean this could be anytime from about a month to a year. I also want to talk to her about different treatments such as the use of antibiotics as well as hypnotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment